Thursday, April 07, 2005

4 weeks

I am now down to exactly 4 weeks - just under a month to go. This week has seen some progress on a couple of fronts - I am working on permission to get the roof raised at my next remond, and seem to have passed the major hurtle. Now I am working on the necessary paperwork. This will be very exciting! On that same front I made some progress with Dad's apartment extention permissions, but the next steps are big and perhaps quite difficult, so let's see if things will proceed or not.

As you saw below, the hunt for land continues. I rather like the spot I took that picture from - but it is a little far from some utilities - and I'd have to have a car to get to it. I'm still not sure if I will buy anything in the end... as it is, the aformentioned remond (remodeling) will bankrupt me as it is.

There are a couple of other things going on (guidebook, website) but no big developments...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home