Wednesday, April 13, 2005

dreams

Crazy dreams last night - I could tell what was on my mind. I dreamt I woke up today and it had snowed - even though I remembered the forecast was for 71 degrees today (woohoo! no more jacket!). I dreamt I was encountering obstacles to going and seeing the land we are interested in tonight. I slept a bit fitfully and feel a bit "eh".

Last night about half the cafes at the Opera were open already, and full. All week there have been loads of people on the sidewalks. It's great! Apricot trees are blooming, my vincas are in bloom, leaves are sprouting...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Mankerian said...

last night seems to have been fitful for everyone ... myself, my entire staff, my mother, people from Los Angeles calling to tell me they saw me in their dreams ...

:)

6:55 AM  
Blogger RK said...

Hmmm, wasn't even a full moon...

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home