Sunday, April 17, 2005

kedap

Kedap means riverbank, which is where we found a beautiful big chunk of agricultural land not far from town yesterday. We think this might well be it. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture, but I did. No matter what though I think we'll pick up a chunk of land this week. This one is ready to plant on already, you just dig a hole and I'm sure the plants will just go nuts. There are some really nice fruit trees on it, too. Just gotta figure out how to split it up.

A couple of late nights in a row have wiped me out. I don't know if I'll be able to manage a nap today, but I could really use one. Yesterday the plumbers came at 9am and weren't done until 2:30 - just to fix the toilet and a thermostat for the water heater. But the good news is that the job appears to have been a complete success, and the house is so peaceful now without the water hissing (when I have water that is). And I don't have to turn the water heater on an hour before showering, and then turn it off anymore either. It is just hard to schedule with my plumbers because they are Molokans (a Russian religion) and don't work on Sundays... I may have them bring and install my washing machine Monday night from dad's place, which will also be great. My house will be normal again...

Today I am doing Vernissage in the morning - I'll do lunch with friends... aside from that I dunno what I'm up to. So perhaps a nap will be possible? I do have a couple of other errands I need to get done as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home